6 Eanáir 2009

Sorry for the absence...we've been in hell for Christmas.


It has certainly been an interesting year. I've turned into one of those folks who, when you make the mistake of saying:" How have you been?" you get more than you really want to hear... Seriously, I hate it when anybody asks me how my Christmas was. Cause I'm gonna give the the shorthand..."It was fine."

We lost my wife's oldest sister in February due to kidney disease. My father - in - law, Mr. Harold Cullum passed away right at Christmas time, making our holiday season quite gloomy. There were 2 empty seats at our Christmas Dinner this year. So, we're just glad that Christmas has gone back into its many many boxes and back into the basement till next year.

On a GREAT upswing, our daughter, Kristin was engaged to Mr. Jim Lynch on Christmas eve. Yes, he's IRISH... and Italian. What a fun party that will be! More on that later!

Meantime, its time for taxes and inventory and ordering for the new year at Doherty & Sullivan's. Its our 5th year. If you haven't been out to see us - SHAME on you!

Happy New Year!

No comments: