14 Aibreán 2009

Now that the parade has passed...



Easter has also marched on down the calendar too. You'd think that Spring would be evident by now, but it's just not. The sun is out today but that wind is so cold - it's keeping my shoppers home where it's as least warm. Come on - venture out!! Come out and play!!

I did have a nice visit from my oldest friend, Tutti Nesselroad. She walked all the way to the shop from Greenwood. She comes to town every month carrying her egg basket and shopping bag. I took her picture this time. She was looking for a Celtic Cross pendant, and luckily I had one for her. I can't believe that she walks all that way. I can't imagine how old she is. (AND I know better than to ask her).

Anyway - come on out when you can. I know that you will. If Tutti can walk all the way from Greenwood, I know that you can drive on out and see us!

Oh, and before I forget, the Easter Bunny came out to visit too. He's on Twitter now. That's what he came out to tell me. So yeah, I follow him now too. I am so sorry about the Twitter name I chose...I was undeer pressure to get one, and I was watching a really funny movie at the time, the one with "McLovin" in it...and I picked McStud. So sorry. Really! Anyway, here's his picture. You'll see that he was in front of my shop!

No comments: