7 Iúil 2008

SO Hot, yet planning for Christmas






I've been working on our yearly 'Belleek Christmas In July' event. Ordering each of the new Belleek items and Reed and Barton Christmas ornaments for our showing later in the month.



At first, I was skeptical about just having one of each available ornament in the shop. I thought that the only correct way to retail is to have robust amounts of everything in my back room shelves. Since I have NO backroom, or shelves, this is the second best way to handle our situation. As I get into this process, I found that ordering for each customer was really fine as far as my folks went. Besides - this way ensures that they will have a nice new ornament ready when they are. And it's a fun excuse to have Christmas cookies and stuff in the shop for folks to graze on. I've already sent out my electronic invitations, and am working on my postcards now, but if you get neither, don't stay away. Come to the shop, July 30 & &31st and or August 1 during our regular hours.

We may h

We may have JUST what you need for your 2008 Christmas Decorating!


(At least I know that you love our Irish shortbread cookies!) Call if you have questions!


- Chuck Denton

No comments: