20 Feabhra 2008

Sorry for the lapse - life goes on!

I've been working on the Emerald Isle parade AND ordering for the shop, and taxes, and getting ready for a buying trip...lots of things. I don't know how I kept up when I worked for Bell. I certainly FEEL busier, retired.

IF you are reading my blog, I hope that you remember our Emerald Isle parade on March 15. It will be a great Saturday, weather permitting. And if you'd like to be actually in the parade, just give me a call at 816 524-7151. We're looking for High School bands. None of the Lee's Summit Schools are interested in community events for some reason. We will have students from O'Hara, including their principal, Mr Bowman, who will serve as a judge for us, along with Mr. Dale Hartley, who was the Grand Marshall last year.

If you feel that the blog is of interest, feel free to let me know. You can reply from the blog screen. Buck - you have certainly been an uplift for me. Thanks for your encouraging comments!

Evereybody have a great day, and pray for no snow tomorrow.

No comments: